An ultrasonic humidifier uses a ceramic diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets that silently exit the humidifier in the form of cool fog. Usually the mist gets forced out by a tiny fan, while some ultra mini models have no fans. The models without fans are meant mainly for personal use.
They produce a warm or cool mist by using a metal diaphragm vibrating at high frequency. The sound vibrations propel moisture into the air. … The mist is almost immediately absorbed into the air. Because this type of humidifier does not use a fan, it is very quiet when operating
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz.
- Rated Power: 280W.
- Effective Range: 430–753 ft² / 40–70 m²
- Water Tank Capacity 1.5 g / 5.6 L.
- Max Cool Mist Output: 300 mL/h.
- Max Warm Mist Output 500 mL/h.